Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Introduce myself

Hi, Nice to meet you.
My name is Lee, Gun-Jung. And my English name is Ellen.
I work for in the International Reservation Department at Asiana Airlines.
I live in Ka-YangDong but my hometown is Tae-gu.
I like swimming and listen to music.
My favorite music are pop-opera and classical.
But I didn't recently listen to these music.
Because I listen to radio program 'Arirang' these days.
The 'Arirang' program helps me for study English.
And it has many kind of music, and an announcer's speaking is not so fast, so it 's very interest to me.
I like hanging out and talking with my friends.
Our hobby and motto are similar.
when I met her I felt comfort and she gives me an impulse about my life.
We value our friendship.
I thought my life already success cause I have honest friend.
But we are not the same our favorite food.
My favorite foods are spaghetti, pizza and chicken but I don't like 설렁탕.
But she likes 설렁탕, so when we have lunch or dinner we decide the menu very carefully.
My personality is athletic, positive and usually talkative but when I met a stranger person, my face like a displeased look.(낯가림)And sometimes a little stubborn.
I try to be optimistic.
And My happiness are believe in a religion and learning something.
I have many kind of wish list for learn.
I try to be learn that for the rest of my life.
Such as play the piano, play the guitar,play the harmonica and cooking Korean food and foreign food, make a quilt and studying Italian.etc..
And I'm allergic to cold so I don't like winter.
But I love snowing, so I'm just looking.
I like nature and traveling.

when I speak in English I'm very shy, But I expect that I will change it through in this class.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Gun Jung. ^^ It's nice to meet you in a different environment. I look forward to having a different kind of relationship with you this time around. I hope this course is a success for you. You've already gotten off to an eager start. :)

Ju Yeong Oh said...

Hi! Gun Jung~ What a nice and detail self introduction,isn't it? Anyway, nice to meet you this class^^ Have a beautiful weekend!!!

changsuk lee said...

Hello Ellen. I am glad to study with you. I enny you. Becasue you have a good friend. See you today!!

Anonymous said...

Anyeong haseyo ~

I am a Malaysian who takes B.Ed TESL (teaching english as second language) and I learn Japanese in the university.

I stumble upon your blog and was hoping that we get to be friends. (:

http://2centsthought.blogspot.com