Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What happened?

TS : One of the happiest memories I have of my life happened when I was 24 years old.
SS : I met Yu-dit at the first time. I saw that her manner, thinking and graceful attitude. I knew what I really wanted. I decided to forgive my faults for myself. I felt true love. I started that I love nature. This memory was turning point of my life.

My turning point in my life

One of the happiest memories I have of my life happened when I was 24 years old. 4 years ago, when I had a hard time, I met Yu-dit at the first time in Ko-Sung. She is sister of the Catholic Church. When I stayed there some nights I saw that her good manner, thinking and graceful attitue. After that, I knew what I wanted. And I dicided to forgive my faults for myself. Finally, my mind was changed more and more until now and I felt true love. Also, I started that I love nature. So, I am really happy these days. I though this memory was turning point of my life.

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is such a moving story. You're really a beautiful woman both inside and out but this shows that you're strong too. It's not easy to forgive and forget. You're a great woman!!

Here are some tips.

1. The turning point in my life

2. "..when I was having.., ... for the .."

3. "..nun in the ..."

4. "After staying there a few nights, I learned how well mannered, thoughtful and graceful she was."

5. ".. what I wanted so I decided to forgive all my mistakes and accept all of my faults."

6. ".. my mind has changed..."

7. "..started to love nature so I'm happier these days."

8. "This was a turning point in my life."

So Jin Yoo said...

wow~ really amazing.
you have changed.
I see and meet many people who changed in God.
In the world, there are really amazing things everywhere.